Night-Mare
Ah, you've returned~
Please log in so that your head can be counted. hehehehehehe
Night-Mare
Ah, you've returned~
Please log in so that your head can be counted. hehehehehehe
Night-Mare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a mysterious manor, orphans are left dead or alive... this is their last stop... being cared for by a mysterious benefactor, what is in store for them? find out on Night-Mare!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Valentines day!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Happy Valentines day! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentines day!   Happy Valentines day! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:04 pm

I know i am two days late on this but i have been massively busy with my school.

I am so happy to see we have 7 memebers now on our small forum which i am immensely happy about! I see people have started sending in characters and posting their introductions which i have replied to.
for your valentines day gifts, my little lovelies, I am opening a new part of the forum called General RPG. Here you can post rpgs from different animes or video games and just have fun (I know we sometimes need the escapism from a plot once in a while, i do it all the time.) I will have the forum all caught up in a matter of days with everyone's characters so please be patient with me.

I want to wish one of our members, kira, a very happy birthday ( It was yesterday so i do apologize in advanced)

If you have suggestions, please post it in the suggestions topic and if you have friends who like to roleplay, please send them our way.. the more rpgers the merrier.

Until we meet again, happy hunger games!

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://night-mare.board-directory.net

Happy Valentines day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night-Mare :: Community Central|| :: Announcements-
Jump to: